With summer right around the corner I can’t help but think of all the fun things I want to do. Although as much as I like to think of summer as being three months of free time and beach adventures…my summers are never actually like that. This summer I am taking an MCAT class, and working two jobs. Needless to say I won’t have hours and hours of free time.
However I do have a list of crafts which I hope to conquer this summer.
2. Hula Hoop Chandelier
This is going to make my room next year look amazing!(super excited :O)
I have the odd desire to be handy with wood. This will be my first
go at it. I plan on making mine square rather then round; and it should at
least partially solve my shoe storage dilemma.
4. Finish up my bath towels.
This is a project I started last summer with my roommate. I definitely need to finish them so we have more than one towel decorating our bathroom.
5. Bowling Shoe Redo
I have recently acquired a pair of bowling shoes, and I can’t wait to
personalize them. I am thinking some glitter and neon paint is in my
7. Decorate my Own mugs
So this is a super easy project. One of my friends just made some personalized plates as a gift, they turned out wonderful and I am eager to make my own.
6. And maybe add some color to my hair!
There are also some sure to be yummy foods that I would like to make.
1. Girl Scout Samoas Copycat Cookies
2. My Dad’s Famous Spaghetti Sauce
3. Egg Rolls/Veggie Spring Rolls (and anything using rice paper or wonton wrappers)
5. P.F. Chang’s Copycat Lettuce Wraps
6. Sirracha Salt
7. Chocolate Dipped Jalapenos (my bookmark for this seems to have gone missing, but I think I can wing it)
These are just a few of my ever growing “I should Try This Recipe” list, which is good because believe it or not, I eat everyday.